- Your Chromebook has crashed or is frozen
- Your camera or microphone are having issues.
- You are stuck 'connecting' to video calls.
- Your Chromebook is 'glitchy' or behaving strangely.
A Power Cycle will force your Chromebook to shut down completely and then restart. It will close any open windows or applications on your device and you must log in again once your Chromebook has rebooted. A Power Cycle will not wipe any data from your Chromebook.
- Locate the Refresh key on the top row of your keyboard (looks like a small arrow in a circle).
- Hold this key down, and tap the Power Button along the right edge of your Chromebook.
- Let go of both keys, and wait for the Chromebook to reboot.