Follow these instructions to access the College Board Testing App from your Chromebook:
- Please Sign Out of your Chromebook.
- Once you are signed out of your Chromebook, you will be at the main Chromebook login screen.
- At the main login screen, you will see an Apps icon on the bottom left side of your Chromebook right next to the Shutdown icon.
- Click the Apps icon and select the App that says College Board. Not College board mp3 and Not Lockdown Browsing.
- The College Board App will put your Chromebook in lockdown browsing mode.
- Finally, if you are taking a test and your teacher locks the test, simply email your teacher to unlock the test so you can take it.